Advertisement

Buying iPhones at Pawn Shops!! Ep. 3

Buying iPhones at Pawn Shops!! Ep. 3 In today’s video, I bought Apple from Pawn Shops for SUPER cheap! It took a lot of searching through some iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 6, till we finally found an iPhone X for $300!! Did you see any deals that you think I should have picked up? Maybe the $100 AirPods? Should I do more episodes of shopping at Pawn Shops? Let me know in the comments. If you guys enjoyed this, make sure to give it a HUGE thumbs up! Thanks so much for watching and I’ll see you guys next sarahgracesaturday!

"Recycle your old phones & tech for fast cash with Decluttr. And use code GRACE5 to get 5% Extra - 

My vlog channel:


▽ My Social Media ▽

Snapchat ➸ YoutuberSarahG

Instagram ➸ itssarahgrace

Email for business inquires: sarahgrace@spacestation.com




(I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO)
▽ Go show the amazing artist some love on sound cloud▽

Music by BSSD Music :

Music by Majestic Casual:

Anguish by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Music belongs to Free Music for Vlogs
Go check them out :


▽Some Useless Info About Me▽
Age: 16
Birthday: 8/13/03
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro
Camera: Canon Canon R

▽Just So I Can Look Back▽
Current View Count: 61,320,161
Current Sub Count: 813,530
{。^◕‿◕^。}

pawn shop,pawn,apple,iphone,Apple Watch,cheap apple,tech,cheap tech,SarahGrace,iPhone X,iPhone 11,iPhone 8 plus,apple watch series 5,cheap iPhones,pawning,AirPods,used,

Post a Comment

0 Comments