Advertisement

Any roller without a lathe easy and fast!

Any roller without a lathe easy and fast! In this video I will show you the idea of how to make any roller without a lathe easily and quickly!
Friends, my name is Vanya! I am the author of the channel HandCraft.

On this channel I present everything that I have done with my own hands.

Creative ideas, useful tips !

We turn simple things into unique ones! Subscribe, it will be interesting! #craft #wood #diy

how it's made,wood,wooden,puppet hand,puppet arm,from wood,cool invention,simple things,how it works,what's inside,homemade,simple but cool,modification,epic,clever,top idea,unique,shoes instead of wheels,must watch,Wheels Made of Shoes,wheels,custom wheel,by your hands,home project,rotating running shoes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments