Advertisement

3 Meditation Mistakes You're Probably Making

3 Meditation Mistakes You're Probably Making To live your most optimized life, prioritizing mediation for at least ten minutes a day is essential. Although countless people come to me saying “meditating is impossible.” I understand that it is a difficult practice, but I believe people make it much more difficult than it actually needs to be. In the episode of the Align podcast, I breakdown three common mistakes you’re probably making when mediating that are preventing you from growing your practice. I truly believe when these mistakes are addressed, mediation will not only become more tolerable, it will actually become extremely enjoyable. I also share three of my all-time favorite mindful quotes, and explain what each one means to me and how it relates to your mindfulness practice. Need help getting started with mediation? I share a simple meditation with you in this YouTube video.

Making

Post a Comment

0 Comments