Advertisement

1015lb Squat | #GrandGoals Training Session

1015lb Squat | #GrandGoals Training Session 1015lbs last night was kinda of interesting for my top set. Not sure if it’s low blood pressure or fighting off a bit of a cold, but I couldn’t do more than a single over 950lbs without starting to pass out. The 1015 felt great, and I felt I could have doubled it...but halfway up I started passing out yet somehow managed to finish it! My body basically quit responding when you see my legs get all jelly-like. Hope to have this issue resolved next week. Definitely not something I’m used to except with heavy front squats cutting off the carotid artery.

I plan to squat 1000x3 this coming March at the IHRSA show in San Diego. This will be the conclusion of my Grand Goals campaign when combined with my nearly 3 reps at a 1000lbs deadlift a few years ago. It will be done just a few weeks shy of my 43rd birthday and also be my final “feat of strength”. This is a culmination of over 30 years of training and working with some of the best minds in the world on rehab/prehab, recovery and training modalities. I couldn’t even attempt this without the knowledge and support of the Kabuki Strength Team who are directly responsible for managing my training, recovery, and much more. Wish me luck and I hope you’ll follow along as I train to squat 1000lbs for reps. If you need to know about the red bands good “Duffin Compression” for articles on our site

FREE AUDIO Download of my life changing book below!
www.chrisduff.in

CO-Founder @KabukiStrengthLab
VISION: A Better World Through Strength
▪️strength equipment
▪️research-based education
▪️world-class strength coaching
▪️doing good in the world
@kabuki_virtualcoaching
www.kabuki.company

CO-Founder @BearFootAthletics
▪️ Optimizing the human to ground interface 👣
www.bearfoot.store

CO-Founder @BuildFastFormula
▪️Nutrition and training before supplementation
▪️ Research-backed formulas & effective dosages
▪️ full-disclosure labels & no-BS claims
▪️ manufactured in NSF-certified facilities.
www.buildfastformula.com


#kabukistrength #chrisduffin #kabukistrengthlab #powerlifting #strengthandconditioning #strengthcoach #americanmanufacturing #strong #squat #strengthtraining #weightroom #barbell #bearfoot #barefoot

Squat,deadlift,bench,bench press,powerlifting,strongman,weightlifting,weight lifting,training,gym,core,strength,power building,workout,fitness,exercise,kabuki,kabuki strength,chris Duffin,Duffin,shoulder,shoulder health,grand goals,shoulder rehab,back rehab,back pain,shoulder pain,strength training,world record,feat of strength,exhibition lift,core stabilization,powerlifter,breathing,bracing,dynamic neuromuscular,vbt,velocity based,

Post a Comment

0 Comments