Advertisement

Zack Knight | Tumhari Jagga | Cover | Vishal

Zack Knight | Tumhari Jagga | Cover | Vishal Happy new year everyone,

#TumhariJagga is a very heart touching song create by the my fav singer #ZackKnight
And I'm the die heart fan of #ZackKnight
So I cover this lovely song only for Zack Knight

Singer :- VISHAL
Music by :- ill Willing Beatz

Special Thanks To Ashish Rathore and Muskan 😊😇

Guys..... If u like the cover so plz..
Like | Share | Comment | Subscriber my channel 🙏❤

You guys love and support me
It will motivate me
And I definitely keep uploading these many more and diffrent types of song's and cover's.

Keep Supporting....
Keep Loving....💞

Guyz you can also follow me on
Instagram :-
Facebook :-

Lots of love ❤😇

Zack knight zackknight tumharijagga,Tumharijagga,Zackknight,Angle,Zackknightangle,Zackknight tumharijagga,Iamzackknight,Iamzackknight tumharijagga,Zack Knight Tumhari Jagga,Bomdiggy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments