Advertisement

YouTube Fame Comes With A Price - MY CHANNEL BLEW UP 💥

YouTube Fame Comes With A Price - MY CHANNEL BLEW UP 💥 Why I quit on a YouTube channel with 40,000 Subs! Stalkers! Fame comes with a price, I feel like at this point we deserve better after so much work effort and perseverance thru situations that tested us fully. This channel, I love it, NO DRAMA so far. I like this channel. Also why 2,000 GOOD subscribers are better than 40,000 who are not really "into" your channel... just silent followers, no comments, halfway around the world.. people you will never actually met. #YouTube #Creators #Fame




Youtuber,Fame,Channel,Blew up,subscribers,subs,10000,100000,Creepy,Stalker,Youtube,Creator,What happens,making income,growing,blew up,growing fast,my channel,going viral,trending,the price,privacy,situation,ocala,pigeons,Naples,Mercato,

Post a Comment

0 Comments