Advertisement

This Is Why I Don't Travel With Friends ft. @TheAMaazing

This Is Why I Don't Travel With Friends ft. @TheAMaazing This Is Why I Don't Travel With Friends ft. TheAMaazing
Watch TheAMaazing's video here:

There is just too much chaotic energy when Maaz and I talk so I thought we'd sit down and take the time to publicly make fun of each other... for your amusement. Hope you like it! I really enjoy making this type of 'non-scripted' animated video where it's just a conversation between me and friends (even though they take a long time to make).
We actually have enough audio for a second part where Maaz roasts me about my 'girl experiences', if that's something you'd be interested in seeing then like this video so I know!
See you guys real soon, love ya! 👑

TheAMaazing's channel:

Codii Chronicle's Instagram :

Find me on my other social medias:

Merch Store:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Webtoons:

Discord:

Snapchat: sultansketches

sultan sketches,theamaazing,ft theamaazing,maid cafe,anime,drawing,animated stories,travel stories,milk before cereal,animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments