Advertisement

The MISTAKES Victoria's Secret made and how they MAY be able to FIX them

The MISTAKES Victoria's Secret made and how they MAY be able to FIX them The MISTAKES Victoria's Secret made and how they MAY be able to FIX them

Recently Victoria's Secret announced that their FAMOUS fashion show was CANCELLED! The show AND the brand have taken a back seat to newer brands who recognize how to truly CAPTURE and audience.

In this video, I talk about some of the POSSIBLE reasons Victoria's Secret declined and how they could make a COMEBACK.

/ K R I S T E N

I'm Kristen and I love all things MEDIA! I got my start in local news as an on-air reporter, editor, and producer. I've worked with companies to build their brand with video production, media relations, and serving as a spokesperson and correspondent. Now, I am on my journey of building my own brand! Here, I film, produce, and edit videos to tell a story. This channel is all about content that leaves you feeling informed and entertained!

Victoria's Secret,Victoria's Secret Fashion Show,SavagexFenty,Rihanna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments