Advertisement

The Gifted of Dance w|JOEL in Los Angeles! CALIFORNIA

The Gifted of Dance w|JOEL in Los Angeles! CALIFORNIA I think I did very well for my first time learning a dance routine! Thanks for the lesson!
The Gifted of Dance w/JOEL in Los Angeles! CALIFORNIA

-My Primary Camera -
-My Favorite Gimbal -
-My Drone -
-My On The Go Mic -
-Vlog Mic -

Follow Me: Director/Cinematographer/Editor/Entrepreneur
=Instagram -
=Twitter -
=Website -
=Subscribe -
=SoundCloud -

OYETT Fashion: MERCH - Open Your Eyes To Truth
Instagram -
Website -

Executive Producer - IG -

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
---Fire Freestyle--- vBEAT PURCHASE!!!v
Instagram -
Twitter -
- Mystic Haze IG -
SoundCloud -
- Reef In The Water IG -
Website for BEAT PURCHASE:
- Apollo - Host - IG -
- Mike - IG -



*LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!*






#thegiftedofdance #danceclass #hollywooddance

The Gifted of Dance,The Gifted of Dance Series,Dance Series,reality tv show,reality tv,show,dance show,dance,dancers,teenagers,Gifted,life,Hip Hop,Hip Hop dance,Dance Studio,Dance Class,

Post a Comment

0 Comments