Advertisement

Spoiling My Pregnant Identical Twin For 24 Hours

Spoiling My Pregnant Identical Twin For 24 Hours Spoiling My Pregnant Identical Twin For 24 Hours

My twinnie is such an amazing mother, sister, and wife. She works so hard and is able to juggle everything with a huge smile and lots of love. I want to treat her to a pamper day to kick back and unwind!

#Pregnant #RoadTo100K

🔥Join The GANG🤙🔥

+ Hit the notification bell so you don't miss any Amazing videos because we post 2x/week!

FOLLOW US ON:
Instagram: @RandRTwinsOfficial


Youtube:
Rachael's Family Channel!!:

❤️ OUR PO BOX!!!!!! ❤️

R & R Twins
PMB 88
1936 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543-9262

Hey Gang!!! Welcome to our channel!!!

If you see this, comment “WOW thats a big bald spot “




❤️❤️IF YOU ARE A SILENT VIEWER, COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!! We will LOVE to talk to EACH and EVERYONE of you!!! You guys are the reason why we are here!! WE LOVE YOU ALLL!❤️❤️

For Business Inquires ONLY:
RandRTwinsBusiness@gmail.com




Binge Watch Us!!

Telling my TWIN SISTER I am PREGNANT | Whisper Challenge


Seeing Double At Drive Thru| Twin Prank (Funny Reaction)


BOY FRIEND Confused by IDENTICAL TWINS!!!


I Wore A SCANDALOUS OUTFIT To See How My TWIN Would REACT (IT BACKFIRED!!!)


I Swapped MORNING ROUTINES with my TWIN!!


Dance Competition| Identical Twins


Dance Competition Rematch Against Pregnant Twin



BEYONCE - SINGLE LADIES dance | Identical Twins





Music in this video is not my own!
Music by these artists:

Dj Quads

Joakim Karud

Julian Avila

Music by MYSM - Aloft -

If you need to know a specific song please comment! 🙂


Intro made by
Rachelle- Send Coffee Please

pregnant challenge,24 hour challenge,pregnant with twins,r and r twins,identical twins,mcclure twins,brooklyn and bailey,the ace family,black twins,twin sisters,r and l life,merrell twins,dolan twins,niki and gabi,r&r twins,melanin twins,family friendly,bailey twins,family friendly videos,pregnancy announcement,pamper,spoiled,Girls Day,dearra and ken,dance competition,mall,nail salon,cracker barrel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments