Advertisement

Signs They Are Definitely 'The One' For You! Love Reading ~ Pick A Card

Signs They Are Definitely 'The One' For You! Love Reading ~ Pick A Card Hey everyone, I'm Rory, welcome to my channel!

Sometimes we're just not sure if this is the person for us or if we're just under some temporarily love spell, right? Well, there are signs from the universe that that person is meant for you!

Keep in mind that this is a general reading and there are messages in 1 group for MANY people. Do only take what resonates with you and leave the other messages for whomever they are for.

This is more advice than anything else. I used a combination of tarot and oracle cards.

I believe if you find this video, then you're meant to see it!

TIMESTAMPS:

#1: 1:41
#2: 22:03
#3: 46:45

If you enjoyed this video, feel free to leave a comment. If you have any constructive criticism, please feel free to leave that comment too! I am always interested in hearing from other people on how they practice, perceive and understanding things. I also love learning and I've found you can always learn so many things from absolutely anyone.

Find me on Instagram: @The_Borneon_Witch

Disclaimer: These videos are for entertainment purposes. They should not be used as a replacement for professional and/or medical care. Do not make big life choices based on online tarot readings. Keep in mind that the real answers lay inside of you and only you should make choices for yourself.

Got a question for me? What to know more? Would you like to request for a private reading? Send me an email!

rory.a.rauston@gmail.com

pick a card,pick a card reading,tarot,future husband,future wife,future spouse,oracle,prediction,family,marriage,psychic,stargirl,charmedintuitiontarot,love prediction,next relationship,relationship,soulmate,twin flame,who is my soulmate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments