Advertisement

PUZZLING ASMR??

PUZZLING ASMR?? Hi Guys, I think is my best yet.

I really had fun with this one. I love twisty puzzles and in particular, Pyraminx puzzles. If you guys enjoyed the puzzle solve and want to see more of that, let me know and ill see what i can dig out of my collection.

I hope you enjoy the tapping, twisting, stroking, soothing sounds in this video and I hope the sticky foam noises get you those tingles.

ASMR is for everyone so whether you are here for tingles, sleep, relaxation, to chase away anxiety or just need a little company for 20 or so minutes then you are welcome here.

I put a lot of time into this one and I hope that it shows. I think the new layout is working for me so expect more like this in the future with a few more tweaks here and there.

So relax, sit back, close your eyes and let the sounds send you of to sleep.

As always like, comment and subscribe if you're feeling it. thanks for stopping by.

Sticky, tapping, popping, whispers.

ASMR??

Post a Comment

0 Comments