Advertisement

Park Jimin (asmr 🔞): 'We'll have to be quick'

Park Jimin (asmr 🔞): 'We'll have to be quick' Happy New Year! I hope that you will all remain safe, that you'll eat well and get plenty of sleep. I wish that this year and the numerous years afterwards will bring you happiness, that you'll rarely be sad (and if you are, then you won't wallow in it but instead work through your pain). You guys deserve the world so I hope you all achieve the kind of success that brings you joy. I love you, let's make this year a good one. 💙

~if you have any requests for imagines or asmrs etc. then please write them in the comments and I'll do my best to do them.


National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
1-800-273-8255

•Imagines Instagram: @peachy_pkj


Playlists:

•Kim Seokjin:


•Park Jimin:


•Min Yoongi:


•Kim Taehyung:


•Kim Namjoon:


•Jeon Jungkook:


•Jung Hoseok:



•Late night calls:


•BTS ASMR:


•*Insert song* but...:


[DISCLAIMER]
This is all just for entertainment purposes. The video contains fake subtitles. Copyrights for audio, videos and pictures used in this video goes to all of their respective owners. I DO NOT claim ownership of the audio and images used in this video, they all go to their rightful owners.

#btsasmr #jiminasmr #parkjiminasmr #parkjiminimagine #jiminimagine #bts21+ #btsimagine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments