Advertisement

My Terrifying Experience in BAGYONG URSULA (INTENSE)

My Terrifying Experience in BAGYONG URSULA (INTENSE) It was Christmas day in my mom's hometown province of Mindoro, where my family and I would be spedning Christmas with my lola. Unfortunately there was a storm brewing, better yet a soon to be signal 3 typhoon - Bagyong Ursula. Before the eye of the storm arrived, my family and i decided to run a few errands, knowing we would be trapped once the typhoon had begun. This is our experience up close and personal in a major typhoon in the city of San Jose, Mindoro, Philippines. Vlog 584

Instagram: @wil_dasovich
Twitter: @wil_dasovich
Facebook:
SUBSCRIBE to my 2nd Channel:

Tsonggo Merchandise:

Operation Balik Alindog:

Best Royalty Free Music I use on Youtube here:

typhoon,bagyong ursula,ursula,bagyo,storm,signal 3,signal 3 typhoon,mindoro,dangerous,philippines,tropical,safe,filipino,weather,

Post a Comment

0 Comments