Advertisement

Losing My Idol.. R.I.P Kobe Bryant πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’œπŸ’›

Losing My Idol.. R.I.P Kobe Bryant πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’œπŸ’› RIP KOBE BRYANT πŸ’”πŸ˜’ One of the biggest inspirations in my life and the reason why I did things the way I did them... Cant even begin to put in words the impact this man had on my life. Just know my heart hurts from this and as a Father I cant even imagine the pain that family is going through right now. We lost a legend... RIP KOBE πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Click here to subscribe to my channel ! - New videos posted weekly.

All of my official social media links!!!
Instagram-
Twitter-
Be sure to follow me on Twitch-

Mr beast,Faze Rug,The Ace Family,Vlogs,Pranks,Trending,Kobe Bryant,Kobe,GiGi,Gianna,lakers,laker,24,eight,hellicopter,NBA,ESPN,ALLSTAR,Lebron James,All Star,Purple,Gold,CNN,

Post a Comment

0 Comments