Advertisement

Journeying to Inner Child || 99 out of a 100 YouTube Crappy Videos πŸ˜„

Journeying to Inner Child || 99 out of a 100 YouTube Crappy Videos πŸ˜„ When I eventually got myself to post my first YouTube video, I promised self that I'd post every week but because of the hustle and bustle of everyday demands I haven't had the time to just center myself. Nevertheless, it's the 31st (New Year's Eve πŸŽ‰πŸ•―️) I landed on this page once more & to infinity.

On my first video I shared about me journeying to Bald and Bold (2019 taught me that you are never who you were a day ago, an hour, a minute even a second), don't get me wrong I am me, but I certainly feel emotionally, spiritually, mentally and physically in a different place compared to the first time I shared.
#BaldAndBold #Healing #HealThySelf

A fun fact about me; I am a perfectionist, and it sucks because I could never get anything done. What 2019 has also taught me is 'perfect isn't done'. You won't believe that it took me almost the entire evening to get  shoot this video with my front camera (which isn't the best) πŸ˜… and I had to remind myself that PERFECT ISN'T DONE.
#GetThingsDone! #LearningToTrustInTheProcess
#AllAboutProgressNotPerfect

Somewhere in growing I disconnected with my inner child, it went to a point where kids were even an irritation TBH don't get me wrong I love kids. Recently I came into realization that I was my biggest abuser, I neglected my inner child, constantly fed my self negative thoughts and what I needed to do was tap into self. Your Inner Child is the echo of the child you once were. In growing we are all influenced by the environment, events and people around us. Our Inner Child stores memories, and they imapct us as we grow.

I want to heartily encourage you to rescue and re-parent your inner child by lovingly caring for them and by doing things that heal them.

'The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart' - Mencius
#innerchildhealing #trusttheprocess #enlightenment #healingjourney #RESCUEINNERCHILD #REPARENTYOURSELF
In my first video I might have mentioned something about the power of choice (it's very important) we do choose who we are & become. I've been choosing to feed myself all the bad things (e.g body shaming self & others, negative thoughts towards myself & others, not knowing my worth, constantly settling for less, not drinking enough water, not breathing, starting bad habits, skipping breakfast, etc) based on what I chose to believe about myself whether it came from family or acquaintances I chose to nurture it. Journeying to inner child is all about accepting and finding peace within oneself. It's FUCKENING hard but everyday I trust in my intuition, I feed it. Everyday I let go of at least 1+ fear. Every day I am unlearning bad habitual patterns I've had since I was young. Today I let go of every fear I had since I was young. I let go of the fear of not having because I have more than enough. πŸ•―️
Camagu.

BACKGROUND πŸ”Š : Delirium || Dear Autumn @iksonofficial
This video is not edited and it could have been way shorter but that's my reality at the current present, not perfect and that's okay. 😁 πŸŒ™

What do you choose to focus on? How has 2019 been for you? Are you taking the time to breathe?
#BreatheYouAreNotDrowning. #StayHydrated #sendinggoodvibes #sendinglove #happy365days

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE. SHARE. ADVISE. CRITIC. πŸŒ™πŸ•―️πŸ™πŸΎπŸ†˜

Videos

Post a Comment

0 Comments