Advertisement

I Made A Chocolate Pixar UP House - How To UP Your Valentine's Game

I Made A Chocolate Pixar UP House - How To UP Your Valentine's Game I needed to come up with an original idea for a Valentine's Gift for my husband so I decided to make the house from UP (because that house is just pure love). But I didn't just want to make it out of paper or something. So I made it out of Chocolate instead. Now he gets chocolate and love.

✩ Support Us ✩
★ Merch:
★ Subscribe:

✩ Follow Us ✩
★ Twitter:
★ Instagram:

Check out some other DIY projects:

Are Glue Pens The Future Of Crafting? - A Glob Ross Masterpiece:


I Made The Ugliest Christmas Sweaters:

video,gbtb,honest,review,bebuts,nexjen,candy making,chocolate making,candy melts,chocolate,Valentine's Day,Valentine's,valentine,love,gift,present,diy,d.i.y,homemade,up,Pixar,house,balloons,edible,tutorial,how to,house build,satisfying,time lapse,craft,crafts,chocolate craft,food craft,movie craft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments