Advertisement

How We Bought A House Supernaturally Through Faith | The Evans

How We Bought A House Supernaturally Through Faith | The Evans "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." -Mark 11:23

•I N S T A G R A M •


• T W I T T E R •


• Y O U T U B E •


• B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R E S O N L Y •
(Please DO NOT send personal emails here) ebonypeats1@yahoo.com

•W E B S I T E •
Website and personal e-mail will be coming very soon :)

•H O W T O S O W I N T O M Y M I N I S T R Y•



• L A T E S T V I D E O S •
“Trust God’s Word”
“God Gives Instruction”
"Planted In Christ"
"Set Godly Boundaries"

• P R A Y E R C A L L C O N F E R E N C E •
Every Monday @ 7a.m. CST
Duration: 15-30 Minutes
Number: 1 (347) 514-7130
PIN: 867-3707

JesusChrist,WeBeleivedGodforaHouse,Weboughtahouse,ByFaith,Speakthosethingsforth,Godmadeaway,creditscore,BelievinginGodforahouse,Mark11,Tellthismoutaintomove,TrustGodnomatterwhat,Holyspirit,WeboughtahousethroughFaith,Iboughtahome,weboughtourfirsthome,TrustGodintheWilderness,Godwillalwaysmakeawayforyou,LetGodshowyouamiracle,Miracle,Signs,Wonders,GodistheMiracleWorker,Godneversleeps,WhatareyoubelievinginGodfor,Godistruetohisword,Howtobuyahousethroughfaith,Owningahouseinyour20s,YoungHomeowners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments