Advertisement

Healing Reiki | Disadvantages of Reiki

Healing Reiki | Disadvantages of Reiki Healing Reiki | Disadvantages of Reiki

Don't get caught up with wording or words. Let's start here... The word Disadvantage is defined as unfavorable circumstances or condition that reduces the chances of success or effectiveness. There is either a drawback, stumbling block, or downside. The word Reiki is defined as a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well being.

Now looking at the definitions they are very contradicting to each other. People tend to be polarized one way or the other. Too many things are either good or bad. Very few can objectively view things from a centered or neutral lens. When it comes to Reiki, it's not the Reiki that comes with disadvantages. For the disadvantages, we must look at the practitioner.

Some things you may want to consider when thinking about working with a therapist/practitioner. Did they get their training solely online? How often do they use reiki? When they speak about it how do you feel? Do they talk about and put down other reiki practitioners in the area?

These are just a few things you'll want to know when choosing to receive a session from them. Obviously, the longer they have been practicing is good but newly trained practitioners are just as capable of giving a WOW experience. It really boils down to their training. In recent years, online course platforms like Udemy have become super popular for those seeking to showcase their expertise.

Many Reiki teachers have migrated there to offer online courses with distance attunements. I will admit, this is where my reiki skills started. I could not find a local teacher so I figured online should do the job. The course was put together fabulously but there was something missing...

The application of the training was missing. I could email the teacher and communicate that way but having the practice with real live people was needed. I am a very optimistic person so I meditated, I practiced drawing the symbols, and I practiced on the family. (who kinda felt something but wasn't too sure lol)

This left me feeling unsure about what I was really doing. When I spoke about it, it was difficult to really express what it was really all about. After a year of doing some distance sessions with a few clients who were open to working with me, I got the nudge to look online again but for an in-person
class.

I came across I was on that site for a good week going through checking things out. I found a Licensed Master Teacher on there and signed up. November 2019 I received my Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho First and Second Degree Reiki Certification. In June 2020 I will be trained to Holy Fire® III Master level and will go into the Teacher program shortly after.

Having done both online courses then taking the in-person course, hands down the in-person course is the key. Now my clients FEEL what the Holy Fire energy is doing. So amazing.

Alisia Moore aka Aquarii Moon is a Reiki Master Practitioner that is continuously upgrading her skills, She is now a Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho First and Second Degree Practitioner working towards a Holy Fire® Reiki III Master level, She sends direct distance healing energy to your situation, pain, or illness to help eliminate negative energy signatures that people, places or things use to interfere with your bioenergy field.

Connect with Aquarii Moon here:






Reiki

Post a Comment

0 Comments