Advertisement

Happy new year!! Read desc, don’t mind the video xd

Happy new year!! Read desc, don’t mind the video xd It’s still not 2020 yet but here’s a thing-

2019 was a mess, at least to me. I got anxiety and heart problems, there was a lot of drama that got my health messed up. People lied to me, stabbed me in the back, insulted me and fought with me. Many many horrible things happened on 2019, it was horrible, truly horrible xd. But I’m thankful I’m still here, and I hope I can stay here for many many years.


2019 wasn’t all that bad, It got some good highlights. I reached 10k subs (thank u sm aaa QwQ) I got to spend another year with shiny, Excalibur the robot (amazing dudes) and so many others! I met so many nice ppl on YouTube and discord!

I’m thankful y’all stayed with me for another year yay!!

Also heck it’s been a while now but oh my, I started this year on my onw but now I’m ending it with the best dood there can be uvu lof ya dood❤️

I’m eating grapes rn as I’m writing Xdxd but yee, a decade is ending, 10 years has passed, and many things will end along with it, but new stuff is starting with this new year! New hopes and dreams! New ppl to hang out with!

P.A🍋 DoOd, i wanNa thank u for still being with me and caring about me after all the mess that happened and that no matter what I’ll still lof ya uvu)/❤️🍇 idk what will happen with the coppa thing and how channels will be affected, who knows, but as long as I have you by my side I know everything will be ok uwu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Shiny🦋✨ I must thank u for all you’ve done for me and for supporting me with all my crap and messy days eee qwp)/ ✨🍇

And to EVERYONE! That supported me, commented, liked, disliked (I feel like YouTube rewind of this year ew xd) and for literally being with me this year! ^^ i love y’all and have a nice new year!!✨✨✨

I’m seeing this new year with a 20/20 vision ;3 ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇



✨✨✨Have a nice day✨✨✨

New year,2020,happy new year!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments