Advertisement

Freestyle in the Meanwhile Volume 2: Big Dog with the Stick Talk

Freestyle in the Meanwhile Volume 2: Big Dog with the Stick Talk Freestyle recited by: D-Flo

Beat produced by: J Nash

Visual created by: Status unknown

Special Thanks too: VIBELITE* Fxck Cancer* Penguin shoe co.*
VHMG*, Your endorsement here*

Artwork in visual: Mac Miller Portrait created by local artist: Isabella Traynor
(Art piece not for sale.)

D-Flo’s debut internet musical project coming soon.


Subscribe to this channel.


Note from the editor:
Freestyle In The Meanwhile Volume 2 just dropped.

I hope the few fans I have realize these really are heat of the moment freestyles. On sight.

I’m just buying time until My Album drops, even though I know time could never be bought.

Whoever you are
Wherever you are
Stay Up

Sincerely yours,
Status Unknown.

Stick

Post a Comment

0 Comments