Advertisement

Fastest Meal Prep: Lemon Potatoes and Dill Steelhead Trout | Doctor Bodybuilder (Cutting or Bulking)

Fastest Meal Prep: Lemon Potatoes and Dill Steelhead Trout | Doctor Bodybuilder (Cutting or Bulking) In this meal prep we go through a time-saving meal prep for lemon potatoes, dill steelhead trout, and piri piri chicken. We’ll go through, step by step, how I do all of my cooking for the week to fit my macros and my lifestyle as a doctor / bodybuilder - in less than 2 hours.

Learn how to best lose fat in my Basics of Dieting Series:

For a step-by-step on how to set up a workout plan, check out my Basics of Training Series:

To see how I prepare for a bodybuilding show, check out My 2020 Contest Prep Series:

-------------------------------

Follow me on Instagram:


-------------------------------

About me: I'm a medical doctor and natural men’s physique athlete based in Vancouver, Canada. I seek to share science-based perspectives to help people lose fat and gain muscle. These will reflect the current expert consensus in the scientific bodybuilding community. I‘m lifetime drug-free and have been training for 6 years.

-------------------------------

Disclaimers: Consider seeing a physician to assess your readiness before beginning any fitness program. Information presented here is to be applied intelligently in the individual context. I do not assume liability for any loss incurred by using information in this video.

-------------------------------

#bodybuilding #losefat #gainmuscle

science-based bodybuilding,jeff nippard fundamentals,how to meal prep to save time,most time efficient meal prep,most time effective meal prep,best time effective meal prep,best time efficient meal prep,how to meal prep step by step,how to meal prep to lose fat,how to meal prep to lose weight,how to meal prep for muscle gain,fastest way to meal prep,easiest way to meal prep chicken,easiest way to meal prep for the week,quickest way to meal prep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments