Advertisement

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A STRIPPER COLLEGE STUDENT! | Tiffany B

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A STRIPPER COLLEGE STUDENT! | Tiffany B Happy New Years my loves. I am proud to announce that I am in my FINAL SEMESTER IN COLLEGE!! College has been a huge learning experience for me and I am here to share my journey with you guys. Since I started college back in 2014, I felt as if I was on my own. I do have an amazing support system (family) but in the beginning I felt as if no one was able to understand how I felt in school. I went through transferring schools, changing majors, dropping classes, failing classes etc. And I do not regret any of it because it was all a learning experience. Fortunately I am now happy with the degree I am pursuing. Being a stripper has made my college experience a lot easier financially. Being that I go to a CUNY school, the tuition is relatively cheap (CHEAP FOR COLLEGE BUT NOT CHEAP!! LOL). My night life job has allowed me to pay my tuition out of pocket, therefore avoiding major debts. Im just happy to share my new beginning with you guys, because even though this is the end of my college experience, it is just the beginning to my future. I love you guys so much!

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
INSTAGRAM: Tiffanyyb
SNAPCHAT: d0lly.t

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY! : TiffanyBourne23@gmail.com.

#dayinthelife #dayinthelifeofacollegestudent #dayinthelifeofastripper #tiffanyb

day in the life,day in the life of a college student,day in the life of a stripper cristina,day in the life of a stripper,day in the life of a stripper Tiffany b,Tiffany b,stripper,day in the life of a college student 2020,day in the life 2020,strippers,stripper vlog 2020,day in the life as a stripper,day in the life as a college student,day in the life of a college student CUNY,day in the life of a college student HBCU,Cristina Villegas,Nina unrated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments