Advertisement

Creating a Nail Space - Transforming an Area of My Home Office for Nails

Creating a Nail Space - Transforming an Area of My Home Office for Nails I’ve been wanting to create a designated area where I can do my nails for a while now and I finally made it happen! In this video, I’m going to show you the transformation I took my home office through - from a mess of a room to a nice room that has multiple functions, including a nice designated space for nail time!

Links to some of the products and materials I showed in my video:

Storage carts:
Honey-Can-Do Rolling Storage Cart and Organizer with 12 Plastic Drawers



Desk:

Silicone mat: EPHome 2Pack Extra Large Multipurpose Silicone Nonstick Pastry Mat, Heat Resistant Nonskid Counter Mat, Table Mat, 23.6''15.75'' (Gray)

Nail vacuum: the exact one that I got is unavailable now, but this is similar: Nail Dust Collector (No Dust Bag Required) Powerful Nail Dust Vacuum Cleaner Extractor Machine

Drawer organizers (for inside my desk drawer): Clear Plastic Drawer Organizers 9" x 6" x 2" l Set of 3

Rod system (for my nails):


💥ABOUT ME💥
I’ve always loved pretty nails, but was tired of dropping at least $50 at the salon each time I wanted to do a dip manicure. And with how quickly my nails grew out, that would be at least $100 a month to maintain! In October 2017, I purchased a do-it-at-home dip powder kit to try it out. I fell in love instantly and have been dipping nonstop ever since!

I have learned a lot in the years I’ve been on this nail journey, met may inspiring nail friends, but I am by no means an expert. I’m still learning new techniques and exploring new nail art ideas. Thank you so much for watching my video! Subscribe to my channel so we can continue on this nail journey together!

For all my nail looks, follow me on Instagram: @madeby.kit

Nails

Post a Comment

0 Comments