Advertisement

BrickLink Tutorial and Tips - Adding Parts and Parting Out Sets

BrickLink Tutorial and Tips - Adding Parts and Parting Out Sets Parting out multiple copies of a set. Answering some questions about Bricklink. What are those trays I am using? How to use Brick Stock (Brick Store) Software. Things to think about when buying sets. In this haul I bought 12 copies of Unikitty Set 41451 as I wanted to demonstrate using a smaller set. Turned out to be easier than I thought as this set does not have numbered bags. There is an advantage to sets that do not have numbered bags in that all the parts of a particular type and color will usually all be in one bag. Also show why using cups, bowls or other small individual containers may be better than trays. There are no rules and what works best for you I would recommend. Just showing some different things I have learned that have saved me time. Also I am sure some might have some better tips.


▶️Please CLICK SUBSCRIBE:

▶️My Amazon Page:

📭 Mail to:

BrickTsar

66 Fire Tower Rd NW #264

Cassville, Ga 30123



▶️My Bricklink Store "BrickTsar":





My other channels:

▶️BrickTsar's Toys:

▶️Train Tsar Fun:

▶️TheyMightBeBricks (my son):





📃We love LEGO toys! Play well and enjoy our video! LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this channel.



➡️ To support this channel:

lego,legos,bricktsar,brick tsar,lego collection,brick stock,brickstock,brick store,parting out lego sets,adding lego pieces,adding parts to bricklink,bricklink tutorial,brickstock tutorial,parting out,lego storage,what storage containers does bricktsar use,what are those trays that bricktsar usings,how does bricktsar part out sets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments