Advertisement

Bootstrapping An Online Marketplace

Bootstrapping An Online Marketplace ► Subscribe for NEW videos:

In this video I share how I bootstrapped an online marketplace to profitability, so you can hopefully learn how I did so and launch your own marketplace. I share how I did this with Studiotime ( which has been called the "Airbnb for music studios" and is now the largest online community of music studios in the world. I started it with little to no capital, have never taken outside funding, and today it is a highly profitable bootstrap marketplace and the largest in the world of it's kind.

Resource shared in this video: Sharetribe

Work with me:
Need a team to help build & launch your marketplace?

► Watch my other videos here:

Follow me for more:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Learn more about me:
Work with me:

#startups #marketplaces

bootstrap,bootstrapping,bootstrapping a startup,bootstrap a startup,startup,startups,online marketplace,online marketplaces,studiotime,studiotime.io,startup tips,how to launch a startup,startup fundraising,venture capital,product hunt,product hunt launch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments