Advertisement

Your Art Is Good (PSA) (kind of voice reveal??)

Your Art Is Good (PSA) (kind of voice reveal??) this video is not just for kids. it is for everyone.

anyone in my discord server knows I no longer tolerate self loathing in terms of art and I wanna spread the word beyond discord. I see it a lot in the community, especially among younger artists. you're quick put [lazy] or [old] in the titles, you say it's cringey or ugly, etc. I am not gonna stand for that any longer. You must be kind to yourselves.
Anyways I am your new mom and if you say your art is bad In the comments you are Grounded
happy holidays!

characters: Cat, You
"animated" with adobe animate
audio: my voice + animal crossing city folk (2am, rain)

psa,rant,animation,blackie sootfur,positivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments