Advertisement

YARN WEIGHT | What I need to know before start my CROCHET project

YARN WEIGHT | What I need to know before start my CROCHET project Why yarn weights are so important to us, crocheters and knitters? Because different yarn weights offer the different result of the work as well as determine the level of easy and difficulty of the project.

Video today, I share with you different type of yarn weights starts from lace, fingering, dk, worsted, aran and bulky. Although, there are more yarn weights in the yarn weights chart such thread, cobweb, light fingering, sport, super bulky and jumbo.

You can also check here:

Let me know in the comment below if you have any more questions and if you want to share with us something I haven't mentioned or forgot to talk about in the video today.

If you are interested to learn more about gauge swatch and would love to see me making a gauge swatch tutorial then comment below as well.

:: Show note ::
De rerum Natura yarn review:

:: Crochet Pattern shops ::
Ravelry:
Etsy:

:: Let's connect ::
+ Facebook:
+ Group:
+ Group:
+ Instagram:
+ Pinterest:
+ Blog:

***WHAT I USED TO FILM THIS VIDEO***
Canon EOS M50:
Super tripod:

#YarnWeightsExplained #UnderstandingYarnWeights #WhatIsYarnWeightMeans

maya luna corazon crochet,yarn,all about yarn weights,how to decide which yarn to use,yarn and crochet project,choose the right yarn,how to choose the right yarn weight,learn all about yarn weight,yarn weight matter,different yarn weights,yarn weights for crochet project,choose yarn for crochet,choose the right yarn for crochet project,crochet,kntting,yarn weights,crochet podcast,crochet vlog,crochet talking about yarn,talk about yarn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments