Advertisement

#Wisdom the #moon She is Unpleasant 2 the UNLEARNT 144,000 testimony of #Wisdom EDIFYING breakdown

#Wisdom the #moon She is Unpleasant 2 the UNLEARNT 144,000 testimony of #Wisdom EDIFYING breakdown Psalms 107:9
[9]For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.Philippians 2:27-30
[27]For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.
[28]I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful.
[29]Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation:
[30]Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life, to supply your lack of service toward me.Psalms 40:3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

2 Esdras 2:35-36
Be ready to the reward of the kingdom, for the everlasting light shall shine upon you for evermore.
Flee the shadow of this world, receive the joyfulness of your glory: I testify my Saviour openly.
Daniel 9:17
Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
Psalms 31:16
Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
Numbers 6:25
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Isaiah 45:24-25
Surely, shall one say, in 👑YAHAWAH bahasham YAHAWASHI👑 the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

DU Recorder God real yahawah truth ufos soul yahawashi holyspirit gms saints #love elect Angels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments