Advertisement

What’s in my...Louis Vuitton Nice BB VS Nice Mini

What’s in my...Louis Vuitton Nice BB VS Nice Mini This video was fun and aggravating all in one! I was recently on a road trip with my family and brought along my new Nice BB and Nice Mini! What better time to do a video about “What’s in my bag?” Lol yeah, that’s what I thought too!
After many outtakes I finally got it, but it was definitely a “trip” getting there 😂🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Anyway, this video allows you to see the practical uses for the Louis Vuitton Nice BB and the Nice Mini!

Please subscribe and leave me comments below! Any questions that I left unanswered (I know there are many) I will gladly do another video about later on.

Thanks for watching and going along on this goofy, mess of a video with me 😂

louis vuitton,lv,Lv,monogram,designer handbags,handbags,makeup cases,nice bb,nice mini,whats in my bag,review,comparison,new release,fashion,style,travel,travel case,case,louis vuitton makeup,makeup bag,best of louis vuitton,best,love,louis vuitton travel,louis vuitton travel cases,best travel cases,vacation,luggage,authentic,designer handbag reviews,designer prices,what should i get,vs,versus,beautiful,luxury,deluxe closet,closet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments