Advertisement

WHAT GROCERIES I BUY IN A WEEK | VLOGMAS DAY 11

WHAT GROCERIES I BUY IN A WEEK | VLOGMAS DAY 11 I decided to take you guys along with me to Target to go shopping for my weekly groceries, and spent way less than I usually do! I also included some of my pet peeves at the end lol, I know I said I was gonna upload a pet peeves video but honestly wasn't in the mood for it today haha. Hope you guys enjoyed this, subscribe for daily vlogmas videos!!

I'm doing an AMAZON GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY!! It is only open for THREE MORE DAYS and is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO ENTER!! Here is the video to the giveaway:

SOCIAL MEDIA:

TWITTER:

INSTAGRAM:

SNAPCHAT: @heyimlukas

VINE:

what I buy in a week, what I buy in a week in college, what I spend in a week, what I spend, finances, what groceries I buy, grocery haul, target haul, college grocery haul

tana mongeau,trash,sarah baska,jennxpenn,andrew lowe,ricky dillon,eugenia cooney,tumblr diy,relatable,tumblr,galaxy diy,target,target groceries,groceries,grocery,target haul,grocery haul,groceries in college,college grocery,college grocery haul,come with me,target come with me,target ad,advertisement,Emma chamberlain,David dobrik,make me famous,

Post a Comment

0 Comments