Advertisement

To The Contrary With Bonnie Erbe: A Documentary On Free Speech 1st 8 Minutes๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸคŸ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ––

To The Contrary With Bonnie Erbe: A Documentary On Free Speech 1st 8 Minutes๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸคŸ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ–– This is the first eight minutes of this particular"To The Contrary" and I for one am very glad they aired it twice today. I apologize for the shaky camera again, I'm infirmed and do the best I can all things considered. It's to keep you informed anf aware to realities, not the dumbed down fear mongering the Christian Americans offer. Its insulting, its oppressive and its time We The People, united, end this bullshit of evangelism married to yours and my Constitution. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ✌️๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ––

#FreeSpeech #FirstAmendment #USConstitution #HumanRights #USA #USHistory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments