Advertisement

this RICH Minecraft Base has the OWNERS online.. will they notice me TROLLING?! (INVISIBLE)

this RICH Minecraft Base has the OWNERS online.. will they notice me TROLLING?! (INVISIBLE) 🡆 this RICH Minecraft Base has the OWNERS online.. will they notice me TROLLING?! (INVISIBLE)

🡆 so in todays video, we found an underground minecraft base! this minecraft base was fully hidden, until we saw the names of the owners through the ground! we decided to get into the minecraft base and eventually troll, and then raid the owners of it, who had no idea!!

🡆 Thanks For Watching! Lets hit 1500 LIKES for some Minecraft Factions!

🡆 Are you new? Make sure you subscribe -
🡆 Join my public discord:
🡆 Make sure you turn notifications on! :bell::bell:

Follow my Social Media:
🡆
🡆

🡆 #RAVENSQUAD #FACTIONS #RAIDING

🡆 BECOME A MEMBER NOW:

factionsraven,factions raven,raven,minecraft factions,old school Minecraft,minecraft raiding,I found this rich kids,minecraft,mine craft,this rich minecraft base,had owners online,will they notice me raiding,invisible raid,underground minecraft base,factionsraven raiding,this RICH Minecraft Base has the OWNERS online.. will they notice me TROLLING?! (INVISIBLE),

Post a Comment

0 Comments