Advertisement

Sunday chill Pubg streams| Pubg and may be CSGO at night !facecam

Sunday chill Pubg streams| Pubg and may be CSGO at night !facecam Support the stream:

Hey,Welcome to my channel & stream
Make sure you are enjoying here........😊

Pubg Pc IGN : 0str0
Pubg pc Lite IGN : Ostro-Noob

Stalk with me here :
Instagram :
Discord :

Want best quality stream,you can donate me here :
Paytm & Google Pay : 8159082382 ( tsubham2126@okicici)
send a message for me too bcoz it's means a lot to me 🥰

at last make sure like and subscribe that's helps me a lot..........
*chat commands :
!insta !discord !specs !donate !paytm !about !game


*about me :
I'm Subham from West Bengal and a student of class XI(16 years old)
want to be a professional gamer and streamer.........

Disclaimer :
This is just a gaming stream and here we are playing different kind of games.So,make sure you are just enjoying it and there is no connection between game and reality . Don't try gaming scenes in your personal life.


#UrLife #pubggamer #trending

!facecam

Post a Comment

0 Comments