Advertisement

Stephen Bunting: 'I'm not going to say I'm going to win it but I'm in a better place than ever'

Stephen Bunting: 'I'm not going to say I'm going to win it but I'm in a better place than ever' World number 17 Stephen Bunting reacts to his crushing 4-0 whitewash of Jonny Clayton to become the first man through to the Last 16 of the 2019/20 World Championship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow @livedarts on social media:

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -
Online -

Follow @WilliamHill on social media:

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -

Stephen Bunting v Jonny Clayton,Stephen Bunting interview,PDC Darts,William Hill World Championship,Sky Sports Darts,World Darts Championship 2020,Stephen Bunting walk on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments