Advertisement

Rant: MLM reps shouldn't be at craft fairs or expos (anti MLM)

Rant: MLM reps shouldn't be at craft fairs or expos (anti MLM) I got this topic idea from a friend who creates over at Savy Writes Books (her take on the topic is linked below). As a small business owner who did work from the ground up and started with a dream, MLM companies should not be considered eligible for craft fairs, or small business expos.
#antimlm #exhunbot #smallbusinessowner

Savy Writes Books:

Savy's Legitimate Small Business:


Patreon:


Merch:

Are you a fan of my Anti MLM videos? Here is the link to my Anti MLM Facebook Group.





Check out my blog!


www.jerseygirltexanheart.com


If you want to follow my boring self on other social media platforms, check out the links below:


Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Pinterest (I mostly pin food and hair)

(anti

Post a Comment

0 Comments