Advertisement

Nice people are the ones who usually need the most help!

Nice people are the ones who usually need the most help! It seems too many intelligent, trustworthy, positive and all round 'nice' people get scammed around business and property investments!
WHY is that? That's the question I asked myself after sitting on a trial covering six cases of deception and having had clients and friends tell me how they too have lost thousands of dollars in scams (and I've had a taste of it myself!) .
SO I decided to bring it to as many people's attention as possible and do what I can to help ...
I'm gifting 15 minutes of my time to help anyone who wants feedback, independent guidance, or suggestions about their property or business investment. No strings, no charge, no BS.
What's in it for me? I enjoy the challenge (it can be fun if it's not too late!) and I love to help people who appreciate it :)
Click this link if you want a no BS complimentary 15 min chat :

Investment scam,business scam,deception,property investment,business investment,scam,financial scam,coaching,mentoring,property investing,positive cash flow property,build a portfolio,investing,trust,trustworthy,genuine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments