Advertisement

My Kitchen Tour 2019 | Indian Small Organized Kitchen Tour !

My Kitchen Tour 2019 | Indian Small Organized Kitchen Tour ! HI All,

This has been requested for a while now to give a full tour of my Kitchen. So here you go. I hope I have met your expectations ....
By the way this is an old video, shot few months back. I will be uploading fresh and new content from next week. Hope you like it. Thanks for being here! :-)

Some objects of desire:
_____________________________

Kitchen Durrie floor rug:

Wonderchef nutriblend :

Panasonic blender with ice crusher:

Kent electric kettle :

Panasonic rice cooker:

Nespresso Essenza mini coffee machine:

Oil tray:

Ceramic containers:

Another ceramic container:

Cooking Oil dispenser:

Ladle / Spatula holder :







Rock salt grinder:

Pepper mill :

Wooden spoons :

Wooden salt case:

Marble soap tray :

Ikea glass soap dispensers :

Dish scrub holder:

Ikea korken jars:

Ikea Glass jar:

Wooden knife block:

Universal knife holder:

Cup stand:

Ikea cups and mugs:

Indus Valley wooden paddles:

Ikea Vase (Used as a Laddle holder):

Fridge cover:

Oven and microwave cover:

Bread basket:

Fruit basket : (not the exact one, the one I am using is from Ikea)

Kitchen towel holder:

Ikea kitchen clock:

Ceramic spoon rest:

Baking wall decor:

Take it or leave it wall art:

Blackboard sticker:

Ikea solar lamp (Not available in India) :
Washing machine cover:

Cabinet wire basket organizer :
Vegetable trolley:
LG washer Dryer combo:

Scotch-Brite mop:

Wet wipes for floor:

Drawer liners:

Scotch-Brite heavy duty gloves:

Liquid detergent dispenser + holder:

Cleaning Caddy basket:

Ikea glass bottle:

Ikea glass jar:

Ikea dustbin (Knodd) :

Kitchen towel holder :

Over the door hooks:

Dish drainer:

Dish rach:

Broom holder:


Gear I use:
_______________________________

Camera I use:

Mac:

On Camera microphone:

Lapel Microphone:

Voice over Mic:

On Camera Lights:

Tripod:

Larger Tripod:

Manfrotto PIXI mini Tripod:

My latest tripod for overhead shots:

My new Mirrorless low light prime lens:
____________________________________________


Music :🙂

indian kitchen,kitchen tour 2019,indian kitchen tour,kitchen tour organization,full kitchen tour,my kitchen tour,my kitchen tour 2019,diya madhubrata dey,diya madhubrata dey kitchen,diya madhubrata dey house tour,small indian kitchen ideas,small indian kitchen organization ideas,small indian kitchen design ideas,small house design ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments