Advertisement

LUXURY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

LUXURY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING Hey guys, in today's video I shop for Christmas presents to give to my family and show my mom, Blair & I opening presents Christmas morning!

Subscribe Here!

Beverly Hills Brat Series!



DAILY VLOG'S ON MY VLOG CHANNEL:

My Socials

My IG:

Snapchat: GrayNicolette

Twitter: @NicoletteGrayy

TikTok: Nicolette&Blair



My Mom's IG:

My Sister's IG:

MERCH: beverlyhillsbrat.club




#Christmas #NicoletteGray



About Beverly Hills Brat:

My name is Nicolette Gray, but you may know me as the Beverly Hills Brat. Welcome to my channel home to my series Beverly Hills Brat! I upload new episodes of BH Brat every Sunday, so make sure to subscribe and turn on notifications because you don’t want to miss an episode.



I also post challenges, vlogs, and hauls. If you want to know more about my life of luxury, this is the place for you. Enjoy!





LUXURY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING



Nicolette Gray


Nicolette gray,nicolette gray vlogs,beverly hills brat,worst reviewed makeup artist,Nicolette gray on dr Phil,nicollete vlogs,shopping,LUXURY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING,nicolette gray,christmas,what i got for christmas,luxury christmas presents,designer,versache,opening christmas presents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments