Advertisement

Law of attraction I Inhaling affirmations I Positivity I Relaxation I Inner Feelings

Law of attraction I Inhaling affirmations I Positivity I Relaxation I Inner Feelings Inhaling Affirmations
An affirmation can give desired results only if you can intensely feel whatever you affirm.
Remember, every thought is converted into feelings and these feelings communicate with the universe so that the universe can respond accordingly.
In this audio , the affirmations have been continuously repeated so that you can intensely feel them.
Now sit in any comfortable position so that your back is straight. Close your eyes, Relax, calm down. Concentrate on your breath. Les's begin.
I am inhaling calmness.
Each and every cell of my body is very calm
I am feeling calm
I am inhaling peace
Each and every cell of my body is very peaceful
I can feel peace
I am inhaling positivity
Each and every cell of my body is full of positivity
I am feeling positive
I am inhaling happiness
Each and every cell of my body is full of happiness
I can feel happiness
I am inhaling creativity
Each and every cell of my body is full of creativity
I am inhaling intelligence
Each and every cell of my body is full of intelligence
My brain is becoming intelligent
I am inhaling wealth
Each and every cell of my body is full of wealth
I am inhaling success
Each and every cell of my body is full of success
I can feel success inside my body
I am inhaling pure energy
Each and every cell of my body is full of pure energy
I am feeling energetic
I am inhaling good health
Each and every cell of my body is very healthy
I am feeling healthy
I am inhaling love
Each and every cell of my body is full of love
I can feel love for myself and for others
I am inhaling abundance
Each and every cell of my body is full of abundance
I am feeling abundant
I am inhaling wisdom
Each and every cell of my body is full of wisdom
I am feeling wise
I am inhaling talent
Each and every cell of my body is talented
I am feeling talented
I am inhaling beauty
Each and every cell of my body is beautiful
I am feeling beautiful
I am inhaling will power
Each and every cell of my body has will power
I am full of will power
I have will power
I am inhaling determination
Each and every cell of my body has determination
I am full of determination
I have determination
I am inhaling mental strength
Each and every cell of my mind has mental strength
I am full of mental strength
I am inhaling power
Each and every cell of my body is full of power
I am feeling powerful
I am inhaling eternal peace
Eine Affirmation kann nur dann die gewünschten Ergebnisse bringen, wenn Sie das, was Sie bejahen, intensiv spüren.
Denken Sie daran, dass jeder Gedanke in Gefühle umgewandelt wird und diese Gefühle mit dem Universum kommunizieren, damit das Universum entsprechend reagieren kann.
In diesem Audio wurden die Affirmationen kontinuierlich wiederholt, so dass Sie sie intensiv spüren können.
Setzen Sie sich jetzt in eine bequeme Position, sodass Ihr Rücken gerade ist.
Schließe deine Augen,
Entspannen,
beruhigen.
Konzentriere dich auf deinen Atem
Les fängt an.
Ich atme die Ruhe ein.
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist sehr ruhig
Ich fühle mich ruhig
Ich atme Frieden ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist sehr friedlich
Ich kann Frieden fühlen
Ich atme Positivität ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist voller Positivität
Ich fühle mich positiv
Ich atme Glück ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist voller Glück
Ich kann Glück fühlen
Ich atme Kreativität ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers steckt voller Kreativität
Ich atme Intelligenz ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist voller Intelligenz
Mein Gehirn wird intelligent
Ich atme Reichtum ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers steckt voller Reichtümer
Ich atme Erfolg ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist voller Erfolg
Ich kann Erfolg in meinem Körper spüren
Ich atme reine Energie ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers steckt voller reiner Energie
Ich fühle mich energisch
Ich atme gute Gesundheit ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist sehr gesund
Ich fühle mich gesund
Ich atme Liebe ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist voller Liebe
Ich kann Liebe für mich selbst und für andere fühlen
Ich atme Fülle ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist voller Fülle
Ich fühle mich reichlich
Ich atme Weisheit ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist voller Weisheit
Ich fühle mich weise
Ich atme Talent ein
Jede Zelle meines Körpers ist talentiert
Ich fühle mich talentiert
Ich atme Schönheit ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist wunderschön
Ich fühle mich schön
Ich atme Willenskraft ein
Jede Zelle meines Körpers hat Willenskraft
Ich bin voller Willenskraft
Ich habe Willenskraft
Ich atme Entschlossenheit ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers ist entschlossen
Ich bin voller Entschlossenheit
Ich habe Entschlossenheit
Ich atme mentale Kraft ein
Jede Zelle meines Geistes hat mentale Stärke
Ich bin voller mentaler Stärke
Ich atme Kraft ein
Jede einzelne Zelle meines Körpers steckt voller Kraft
Ich fühle mich mächtig
Ich atme den ewigen Frieden ein

law of attraction,the secret law of attraction,attracting what you want,power of your subconscious mind,meditation,success,inspiring,motivational,mindbodyspirit,how the law of attraction works,law of attraction money,love,how to apply law of attraction,abundance,health,wealth,happiness,manifestation,mindfulness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments