Advertisement

I'm Partaking In The 12 Days Anime This Year

I'm Partaking In The 12 Days Anime This Year The first video I've done in a while, but the sweet and short of it is that I'm going to be making videos as part of the 12 days of anime this year, and this is just a video to properly announce it.

yeah, I have no idea how to make videos, so this should be interesting, it was getting a bit late so I just had to through this together.

But na, 12 days should be super fun, I'm looking forward to it.

Here is everything you need to know on how to join 12 Days of Anime!


Make sure to copy and paste these links into the description of your video!



Bibi's video on How to join the 12 Days of Anime:






Registration Form:




Database:




Survival Pack:




Follow Bibi's World Twitter:


12DaysofAnime:

Anime

Post a Comment

0 Comments