Advertisement

I Lived Off ONLY Wish Products for 24 Hours!!

I Lived Off ONLY Wish Products for 24 Hours!! Thank you to Wish for sponsoring today's video! Use Code ITSYEBOI20 for 20% off between December 20th and 27th also check out some of the products I used in my 24 hour challenge using only WISH products for a day:

In this challenge I'm only able to use items from my wish hauls for an entire day! These are all things I bought on wish.com or the wish app.

Previous Video:
I Bought All The WEIRDEST Items On Wish!!


More Buying videos:


Bamboozled Podcast:
or search Bamboozled Podcast anywhere you listen to podcasts!

T W I T T E R:
I N S T A G R A M:

M U S I C:
Kevin Macleod - incompetech.com

If you read the entire description, comment down below: "WISH 2020" so I know you're a real one and I'll reply

wish,wish app,wish.com,i lived off,i lived off wish for a day,using only wish products for a day,I only used wish products for a day,testing wish products,wish haul,wish airpods,wish airpods pro,wish smartphone,wish yeezys,yeezys,shop wish,wish sopping,most expensive wish,unboxing,wish unboxing,wish review,funny,buying everything,i bought all the airpods on wish,most expensive,worst reviewed,24 hours challenge,for a day,24 hours,challenge,holiday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments