Advertisement

How to chop food [4 techniques]

How to chop food [4 techniques] In this episode: The four styles of chopping ingredients are discussed. Tap chopping, Cross chopping, [slicing], and rock chopping. Please watch my other knife skills video to learn more about knife safety!

If my content provides your life with any value, I would greatly appreciate you hitting the SUBSCRIBE button. Be sure to hit the bell so you can be notified when my next vid drops!

Subscribing is FREE, just like my content. But if you'd like to support my content, every penny you give will be reinvested back into creating BETTER CONTENT. A dollar, 5, or a simple like and comment means the world to me. Love and peace, Chef Mikie.

venmo: @REALchef Mikie
Paypal: realchefmikie@gmail.com

Tiktok: @realchefmikie
Instagram.com/realchefmikie
Twitter.com/realchefmikie
Facebook.com/realchefmikie

PODCAST: SUB AND LEAVE AN ITUNES REVIEW


WEBSITE, HERE:
Realchefmikie.com

For all business inquiries, please email:
Chef@realchefmikie.com

techniques]

Post a Comment

0 Comments