Advertisement

Hooters Girl for take away please - Pattaya Thailand

Hooters Girl for take away please - Pattaya Thailand It's a while ago that I laughed so much :-)
I appreciate every like and comment, it helps me more than you can imagine! Thank you my friends!

The video the ladies were talking about:


My banned Videos on Patreon:


I appreciate every support on PayPal:


My Instagram:


Thanks for all the Support!

Much love

Derco

#Pattaya
#Thailand
#Hooters

pattaya,pattaya 2019,pattaya walking street,walking street pattaya,derco666,derco,foodland pattaya,pattaya lady,pattaya man,pattaya vlog,pattaya beach road,beach road pattaya,bangkok 2019,pattaya interaction,bangkok interaction,thailand,thailand 2019,pattaya fun,pattaya 2020,hooters,hooters pattaya,hooters bangkok,hooters thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments