Advertisement

Hiking in the Dolomites

Hiking in the Dolomites After leaving Venice, Justin and I took our rental car up into the Dolomites in Italy. We found so many gorgeous mountain activities within a really reasonable distance of one another, so come with us as we hike and cable car through the Italian Alps! The big bruise on my forehead was from accidentally hitting my head while trying to pack my bags in the dark in Venice. My giant forehead bruise is going to be a feature for a while...

**SUBSCRIBE**
Make sure to subscribe and click that notification bell to follow more of my travels!

Instagram:
Twitch:

**Equipment Used**
Canon 5d Mark III (17-40mm 4L, 50mm 1.2L, 135mm 2.0L lenses)
GoPro Hero 5
iPhone 7+
DJI Phantom 3 Pro

vacation,vlog,clairetrips,footage,nature,travel,adventure,the great outdoors,journey,explore,travel tips,travel vlogger,gopro,canon,budget travel,tourism,dolomites,italy,lago di carezza,sass pordoi,alpi di suisi,road trip,europe,hiking,cable car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments