Advertisement

Handmade Stainless EFI Sportster Exhaust

Handmade Stainless EFI Sportster Exhaust Here is a stainless exhaust I did for an EFI Sporty not to long ago out of 1.75" stainless tubing I ordered from Performance Tubes or @JMDTubes on IG. My buddy came in wanting an exhaust made up for his wife's sporty as a wedding anniversary gift! He gave me a picture for inspiration and I got it knocked out for him. This set has O2 sensor bungs welded into the backsides of the exhaust as well. The exhaust actually eliminated popping on deceleration I wasn't expecting that. The stainless is turning a nice gold color which ties into that gold flake that this tank is sprayed with too. Get at me for all your stainless exhaust building needs. Go to my IG @Rowdy_House to see more detail on the fabricating process.

Harley davidson,sportster,sportster 48,1200cc,ftw,metal fab,tig welding,hand made,hd,corpus christi,Texas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments