Advertisement

GROCERY HAUL! On a Tight Budget & Pantry Tour | Homemaking Maven

GROCERY HAUL! On a Tight Budget & Pantry Tour | Homemaking Maven We're a family of 7 working towards lowering our monthly food bill. Our aim is $525 a month (or $75 per person). Can we do it?!! Today I'm sharing how stocking up and storing food can help save dollars quickly. Our totals for this month's haul are revealed at 14:36!
Last month's grocery haul:
Monthly Meal Plan:

Want MORE? Click here for some of my favorite videos:
Following a Vintage recipe (Episode 3):

Becoming a 1940's Housewife:

Becoming MORE Vintage:

How To Make Ham Bone Soup:

WELCOME to the Homemaking Maven!
I'm a Wife, a Mom to 5 young kids aged 10, 8, 5, 2 and 1 year old, a Homeschool Teacher and a 1940's Fangirl. Join me as I balance all-things Homemaking with my love of all-things Vintage!
Facebook here:

For all my Homeschool videos,
check out my second Channel "Loewenwood Forest Homeschool" here 

Do you have any homemaking tips or tricks to share? Do you have any homemaking questions you’d like me to answer? Or do you have a vintage homemaking video idea? Please leave a comment below! I’d love to hear from you. *smile*

Mom,Mommy,SAHM,stay,home,homemaking,homemaker,homemade,made,grocery,groceries,haul,budget,how,to,save,money,kid,kids,newborn,real,life,clean,cleaning,schedule,scheduling,baking,bake,bread,cooking,cook,garden,gardening,parent,parenting,homestead,homesteading,homeschool,school,homeschooler,1940,1940's,1940s,1950,1950's,1950s,vintage,retro,shop,shopping,lifestyle,tight budget,pantry,tour,meal plan,meals,food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments