Advertisement

FAITH WORSHIP ARTS (John Dreher): Christ is Enough, I Won't Go Back, & Surrounded (Fight My Battles)

FAITH WORSHIP ARTS (John Dreher): Christ is Enough, I Won't Go Back, & Surrounded (Fight My Battles) "I'm just like you. We all go through trials, we all have issues and tribulations. But something about being in the Presence of God in the midst of those trials, something about entering into the Presence of God through my worship that carries me through. And tonight I just want you to grab a hold of your resolve... to grab a hold of your steadfast confession that Christ IS ENOUGH. I want you to just raise your hands all over this room, let's make that declaration in this atmosphere tonight. Somebody repeat after me, 'Jesus, You are more than Enough for me.' Come on tell Him one more time, 'Jesus, You are more than Enough for me.' Hallelujah." (Pastor John Dreher)


♫ Faith Worship Arts (FWA)♫ featuring Pastor John Dreher from "Faith Assembly Orlando."

Minute 0:50 👉 "Christ is Enough" (by Hillsong)
Minute 10:29 👉 "I Won't Go Back" (by William McDowell)
Minute 18:58 👉 "Surrounded ~Fight My Battles" (by Bethel Worship)

If you'd like to visit our church, Faith Assembly Orlando, please follow this link:

♡❥ We hope to see you there ❥♡

❥Faith Worship Arts:
❥Check out our latest album, He Is Here:

Original link of this video:

Faith Worship Arts,FWA,Pastor John Dreher,John Dreher,Faith Assembly Orlando,Faith Assembly of God,Orlando,church,Praise and Worship,praise & worship,Christ is Enough,Hillsong,I won't go back,William McDowell,Surrounded (fight my battles),Surrounded,Fight my battles,Bethel worship,Bethel music,Hillsong United,worship song,worship Him,praises,praise Him,no turning back,trust in Jesus,I have decided to follow Jesus,this is how I fight my battles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments