Advertisement

Extreme - Love of My Life|More Than Words (Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert 1992)

Extreme - Love of My Life|More Than Words (Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert 1992) This hasn't been included on any official releases.

Concert date: 4/20/1992
Broadcast date: ?

This time, I haven't used the usual MTV broadcast recording mainly due to some encoding issues happening where the audio, for some reasons, was not syncing correctly with the video, which hasn't happened to me before, after passing it through Movavi Video Converter and saving a sample I trimmed from it. Instead, I used a different VHS source, recorded on SP mode, from an Italian broadcast where the audio quality is outstanding, but the picture quality isn't too convincing. Other than that, hope you all still enjoy!

1992)

Post a Comment

0 Comments