Advertisement

CHRISTMAS EVE BOX| STOCKING IDEAS| CHILDRENSIDEAS| GIFTS| THEMUMWAYS

CHRISTMAS EVE BOX| STOCKING IDEAS| CHILDRENSIDEAS| GIFTS| THEMUMWAYS Hi M'Dears
I hope you are all very well?
Today's video is just a small Christmas Eve Box and or Stocking Filler ideas. My kids have both, so most of these are their Christmas Eve Box presents.
Eva will have some different bits and some bits the older two have she wont due to her age.

I hope this helps you a little bit for ideas, I know I get stuck on the knicky knacky present ideas!

I am going to try and post lots of Christmassy videos throughout December, as I am not doing Vlogmas this year, but I want to be active and festive on here. So my uploading schedule may not be as planned this month!

Enjoy!!

BUISNESS ENQUIRIES ONLY:
themumways-buisness@hotmail.com

Come and find me on Instagram:

________________________
We are a family of 6 living in the UK. We have one special daughter living in heaven.
We are Sian 25, Michael 37, Annabelle 7, William 4 & Eva 1.
We have an Angel Baby Betsy living in heaven,
And not forgetting our little Kittens- Violet and Bluebelle.
________________________
Our YouTube channel is family friendly and full of laughter, hauls, vlogs, day in the life's, routine, shopping, diy's, mental health & more.

I aim to upload 2/3 videos a week!
________________________
Thank you for supporting and watching our YouTube.

Christmas,ChristmasEveBox,StockingFillers,Gifts,Ideas,Santa,Festive,Presents,HomeBargains,Haul,Shopping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments